Community Sports Coach
£18,000 – £22,000 per year.
Expected start date: 04/04/2023.
At MNR Coaching we are motivated to follow our ethos of Inspiring, Educating and Developing through P.E and School Sport. We have a number of ongoing initiatives to give children the best opportunity to participate in both traditional and alternative sports programmes, with the objective of providing exit paths to our established pathway clubs.
Full Job Description
MNR Coaching have an exciting opportunity available for coaches and leaders to further their experience in Sports Coaching, Community Coaching and Holiday Camp delivery.
The successful applicant will join an established team of coaches and mentors to work with partners across West Berkshire in Primary School, Secondary School, Nursery and Intervention settings in term-time, working with community partners in the evenings and Holiday Camp settings outside of term-time. The applicant will have access to a full range of resources for all of the sectors through MNRs online platform and be supported with schemes of work and CPD to continually support their development.
The applicant will support MNR Coaching in locations across their network of schools and partners within the catchment area, the successful candidate will be expected to travel to different locations to complete full allocation of hours – MNR Coaching fully support all staff members with a weekly mileage expense scheme.
– At least 1 x recognised NGB Qualification in traditional sport(s) – level 1 or above.
– Experience in delivering to children (4-11 age bracket).
– Experience in teaching PE lessons/ASCs in Primary Schools.
– Full, clean DBS (renewed within the last 3 years) or eligibility to completing before start date of role.
– Updated First Aid/Child Protection Certificate (or willingness to self-fund an update by the start date).
– Flexibility in working across the full week including mornings, afternoons and evenings.
– Numerous NGB Qualifications in a range of sports.
– L2 NGB Coaching Qualification.
– Experience in delivering Youth Work and Holiday Camp delivery.
Benefits Of Working For MNR Coaching
– Full kit and equipment to promote high quality delivery.
– Financial and Network Support with to gain relevant CPD (continued professional development).
– Access to pre-paid coaching and teaching resources to support with planning of programmes.
– Small, friendly team motivated to give guidance and support to any new member with initiatives.
– Full-time hours offered across the full calendar year.
– Opportunities to build qualifications in Sports Coaching, Youth Work and Early Years provision.
– PAYE based role including holiday allowance.
– Company pension.
– Upload to MNR Coaching bonus scheme to continually give opportunity for further tailored to each individual staff member and position.
– Bonus Schemes available throughout the different sectors to increase earnings.
– Mileage and Travel Support.