Extra-Curricular Club Coach
At MNR Coaching we are motivated to follow our ethos of Inspiring, Educating and Developing through P.E and School Sport. We have a number of ongoing initiatives to give children the best opportunity to participate in both traditional and alternative sports programmes, with the objective of providing exit paths to our established pathway clubs.
The Extra-Curricular Club Coach will be responsible for providing Inspirational and progressive Extra-Curricular programmes to children, with the aim of motivating them into continuing with the sport through our exit pathway clubs. The role may include working with school staff to ensure upskilling opportunities to leave a legacy at the school. The candidate should be adaptable in their delivery in order to cater to the needs of the school and facility available to them. The candidate will have access to planning resources which should be utilised for sessions plans to ensure high quality programmes are delivered.
MNR Coaching are well established coaching company in the Berkshire area, with a leading reputation of delivering high quality sports provision in the sector. There are additional coaching opportunities available within our curricular sector of the business. This will be based on performance with CPD opportunities offered to ensure the appropriate training is in place to deliver sports lessons to a high quality standard.
– Planning and delivering high quality, progressive club coaching programmes covering a range of different sports/activities.
– Working alongside our project development co-ordinator to set up and plan fixtures with other schools in the network.
– Providing specialist advice and communication with support staff and teachers to ensure their programme is leaving a legacy with the school and allowing the highest standard of P.E to be replicated.
– Providing weekly planning to MNR Coaching to ensure all sessions are of the highest quality and meet the criteria of Inspiring, Educating and Developing the students.
– Working alongside the Business Development Manager to provide children with opportunities for exit routes into competitive sports during and after the programmes have been delivered.
NGB level 1 coaching certificate
Enhanced DBS (within 3 years)
Full UK Driving Licence and use of a car
Experience in delivering in the Primary School sector
Multiple UKCC level 2 certificates
First Aid at Work qualification
Child Protection Workshop attended
Benefits Of Working For MNR Coaching
Resources and training provided to ensure the coach is supported throughout their planning and delivery for programmes.
Discounted CPD available on a yearly basis to upskill coaches and give fresh ideas on programme planning.
Links with NGBs (National Governing Bodies) and the CSP (County Sports Partnership) to provide multiple opportunities for new programmes/initiatives.
Opportunities to lead projects within their own specialist field within MNR Coaching, utilising the network links for setup and support.
Monthly staff socials
Competitive rate of pay
High quality coaching equipment